1. Provide technical support related to whole IT infrastructure, including PC, server, networking, telephone, software and other IT related systems.
2. Support via onsite, telephone, email, remote operation, etc.
3. Implement and follow up IT projects, including server room setup, IT cabling, device installation, network configuration, server deployment, PC configuration, etc.
4. Cover clients located in Beijing.
1. Comprehensive knowledge about common IT devices and applications. Familiar with LAN structure of office or factory.
2. Mastery of Windows OS, MS Office and Active Directory. Skilled in settings and trouble shooting of Windows PC and server.
3. Good knowledge of networking including layer-3 switching, VLAN, firewall, Wifi, etc. Cisco trouble shooting experience preferred.
4. Familiar with server, storage, backup, virtualization, etc.
5. Familiar with analog/IP phone system, printers and other common office equipment.
1. Good oral and written English. Able to write all emails and documents in English. CET6 certification preferred.
2. Strong ability of logical analysis and learning. Able to deal with complex situations.
3. Good ability of communication and teamwork.
4. Service-oriented mind with responsibility and patience.